All forms, including electronic forms completed online, must be printed and the paper copy submitted to your counselor or local IVRS Office.
There are two ways in which a potential job candidate can be referred to IVRS.
- The Referral form can be submitted by anyone to initiate services through IVRS. By printing off and completing the Referral form, the individual listed on the form will be contacted within 10 days of receipt by IVRS staff. This form can be scanned, faxed or mailed to the nearest IVRS shown below.
- Call the IVRS local office to initiate a referral by phone. A specific contact is included under the List of Area Offices if there are questions or concerns about IVRS. Otherwise, the individual answering the phone should be able to take a referral to IVRS. Click the Area Office link below to get the number to connect with IVRS by phone.
Read our Wait List Brochure
Free self-paced course on the employment requirements in Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Disability Determination Services
History of the State Rehabilitation Council (SRC) and the Rehabilitation
movies are provided by RCEP7
files are .wmv files and require the use of Windows Media Player
- Mobility Management is a service to assist transportation-challenged population (youth, people with disabilities, older people and those with low incomes) in getting where they need to go so they can live fruitful lives in their communities.
- Mobility Management services includes a statewide mobility manager Jeremy Johnson-Miller who can be reached at 515-239-1765. The PowerPoint below has additional information and slides 16 and 17 include contact information for specific areas of the state. This information is also available at this link:: http://www.iowadot.gov/iowamobilitymanagement/pdf/mobilitymanagers_map.pdf
- The presentation below is used for various groups to describe public transit in Iowa, including mobility management services. The presentation is mostly bulleted talking points, but still useful. There is also a website that is full of information, including ways to contact each Mobility Manager.
- The Iowa Transportation Coordination Council (ITCC) Mission is to provide statewide leadership
on transportation coordination to improve the mobility of Iowans.
- Transportation Advisory Group