Free self-paced course on the employment requirements in Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Disability Determination Services
History of the State Rehabilitation Council (SRC) and the Rehabilitation
movies are provided by RCEP7
files are .wmv files and require the use of Windows Media Player
- Mobility Management is a service to assist transportation-challenged population (youth, people with disabilities, older people and those with low incomes) in getting where they need to go so they can live fruitful lives in their communities.
- Mobility Management services includes a statewide mobility manager Jeremy Johnson-Miller who can be reached at 515-239-1765. The PowerPoint below has additional information and slides 16 and 17 include contact information for specific areas of the state. This information is also available at this link:: http://www.iowadot.gov/iowamobilitymanagement/pdf/mobilitymanagers_map.pdf
- The presentation below is used for various groups to describe public transit in Iowa, including mobility management services. The presentation is mostly bulleted talking points, but still useful. There is also a website that is full of information, including ways to contact each Mobility Manager.
- The Iowa Transportation Coordination Council (ITCC) Mission is to provide statewide leadership
on transportation coordination to improve the mobility of Iowans.
- Transportation Advisory Group